Monday, April 24, 2017

The Road to Nitro, week 4

The Road to Nitro, week 4
Why is it you find the best deals on stuff when you don’t have any money! There is a screaming deal on a dragster with a blown nitro motor for sale that could be bought and I could sell off the parts and end up with a free nitro engine!  
 I also was reminded of a very inexpensive funny car for sale that is an older McKinney car. The price is ultra-cheap also. I could possibly end up with a funny car and nitro stuff for about 15K! 
And they both are OBO! Of course!

Well I guess that is the way it goes. There will always be good deals. I am starting to get more hits on my stuff as I have listed parts of the car for sale along with the car as complete.
More ads, more ads, more ads!
So I was just thinking if I could get a funny car then I could have two classes to run. CIFCA funny cars and AA/FA.
CIFCA is a real nice organization that runs about 5 races a year. Funny cars on Methanol on a 7.50 index.  You get the car in for free and 4 crew members and they pay tow money .25 a mile up to 1000 miles. Plus they have allot of contingency and special payouts like best burnout! I could have an altered body for a couple of AA/FA races a year also.
Doing lots of thinking here!  


1 comment:

  1. You blog provide a very important details about the Racing and i really appreciate it.
    Racing

    ReplyDelete